Using the world's largest independent tanning brand Fake Bake, we offer a flawless and natural looking spray tan.
Choose between the original formula, darker formula or 60 minutes formula.
Fake Bake full body spray £25
(original or darker formula)
Fake Bake express full body spray tan £27
(60 minutes formula)
Prior to your treatment:
• For the best results we recommend a thorough full body exfoliation prior to your treatment paying special attention to your hands, elbows, knees, ankles and feet removing any dead and dry skin.
• Waxing and/or shaving should be done at least 24 hours prior to your treatment.
• On the day of your treatment do not wear any make-up deodorant, perfume, body oils or lotions as these may react with the tanning agents in the Fake Bake spray tanning solution.
• We do not recommend using an other self-tanning products 1 week before your treatment.
After your treatment:
• Wear loose, dark clothing immediately after your tan.
• Do not apply any products over the developing tan.
• Avoid water contact and keep skin completely dry whilst your tan is developing.
• Avoid other beauty/hair treatments whilst your tan is developing.
• Avoid any activities that make you perspire whilst your tan is developing.
• Drink any beverages through a straw whilst your tan is developing as contact with liquid can strip colour from around your mouth. Toothpaste can also strip colour while your tan develops.
• Allow your tan to develop for at least 4-6 hours before rinsing off if you have had the original or darker formula.
• If you have had the 60 minutes formula, this can be rinsed off after 1 hour for a light tan, 2 hours for a medium tan and 3 hours for a dark tan. Once rinsed off your tan will then develop over 4-6 hours as this formula is activated by water.
• Rinse off you tan with warm/hot water until the water runs clear and then gently wash yourself with a mild soap.
• Avoid products that contain alpha hydroxy acids (AHA'S) as they can strip colour.
• Avoid swimming pools as chlorine will prematurely fade your tan.
The key to maintaining a great tan is keeping your skin hydrated. We recommend a gentle exfoliation every couple of days after your tan and and an oil free moisturiser whenever the skin has been exposed to water.
Your tan should last between 5 to 7 days if you have followed all of the above steps.
A patch test is required at least 24 hours prior to your initial treatment regardless as to whether you have been patch tested previously elsewhere.
Please do not book an appointment for either of these treatments without passing a patch test with us first. We will require you to be re patch tested if you have not had the treatment with us within the last six months.